Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of acne scars?

I tried 4 treatments of the smoothbeam laser and it did not work. I have no money to get the fraxel laser because it is expensive and i am still paying for school. I am 24 and my acne scars has brought down my confidence level a lot. Do you have any home remedies or over the counter medication that works??Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of acne scars?
I'm sorry to hear about your acne. I had a boyfriend with terrible acne, but I was very attracted to him. So, don't let your acne bring down your confidence.





I have had Fraxel laser treatment done for stretch marks, and it was very effective. I saw some of the pictures of the people who have had it done to help with acne scars at the dermatologist office, and it was pretty incredible. My dermatologist charged $600 for one treatment on the face, and I would recommend at least five treatments -- so you are right that it is expensive.





I have also gone on Accutane; however, this medication just clears up acne -- not acne scars. It is expensive unless you have health insurance.





I'm sorry I can't offer anymore advice. I don't think that a cream with help very much with acne or acne scars. Good luck!Does anyone have any suggestions on getting rid of acne scars?
I think using Clearpores and other surface treatment work temporarily. I used to have a lot of acne just like you (all over my body, not just my face) but I find that rubbing all those lotions and cleansers is too much trouble.





Anyway, I came across a study that shows that people from other cultures that eat a good diet almost NEVER have acne...even when they are going through puberty. But as soon as they changed their diets, acne started to flare up like crazy.
Take a few mint leaves and crush them. Tie these crushed leaves in piece of muslin cloth and extract juice. Use it all over your face. It's a very good home remedy for acne scars.Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
One of the oldest, most effective methods of treating body acne scars, dermabrasion uses a high-speed brush to remove dead skin cells and allow new skin to grow.
yes there are many good remedies that work for your case you can find some very nice ways to prevent acne here http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a> and http://acnedestroyer.blogspot.com/2009/0鈥?/a>
retin-a or retinova!








LIFE SAVERS.
Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
I like Neutrogena advance solution

No comments:

Post a Comment