Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I get rid of my back acne scars and chest?

I have back acne scars that are kind of bumpy but the main show is that they're discolored from my skin (there red and some indent, some are a little bumpy) I've had them for about 2 years and I'm so tierd of not being able to take my shirt off, I've been told to wait for them to just go away but thats not working. I also have some stretch marks...on my lower back. Is laser treatment my only option? I'm 18 by the way.How can I get rid of my back acne scars and chest?
bio oil is great for removing this kind of stuff it can even fix stretch marks not to pricey ether they sell it in most pharmacy's How can I get rid of my back acne scars and chest?
http://offto.net/Fight_Your_Acne/ has all the different treatment options for removing acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment