Friday, January 8, 2010

How long does mederma take to fade acne scars?

I just bought it, but im hesitant to use it because I heard it takes a long time to actually see results, and that it can cause skin to peel away. Is there any other product out there that is actually good for the skin, and fades acne scars quickly?How long does mederma take to fade acne scars?
mederma is one of the best out there. It does cause some light peeling, but its not bad at all, less than a sun burn would peel. And I started seeing some improvement in three- four weeks, although I kept using it and got 100% results after I guess two months?How long does mederma take to fade acne scars?
Yes, Porcelana or Esoterica cream. They were sold years ago as a fade cream for women's age spots. I used them for acne scars. Worked like a charm. It's sold over the counter. I don't remember how long it took to see results, though I don't think it is as long as Mederma.
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment