Friday, January 8, 2010

What can I do to get rid of my acne scars & fast?

I use to have terrible acne but I guess now that I'm older I'm just growing out of it. Cause I don't have any acne at all. Just now I have acne scars, probably from me picking my old acne. The scars aren鈥檛 bumpy or anything their all smooth and just red and scar-ish.





I鈥檝e tried a lot of products, but nothing will work.





Can you please help me out?





Thank You!What can I do to get rid of my acne scars %26amp; fast?
Treatment of Acne Doctors suggests the following to clear up mild acne: Get a nonprescription acne medicine and apply regularly. Treatment is aimed at reducing the production of excess amounts of sebum, preventing the development of comedones and killing the bacteria responsible for the infection. Treatment can be taken orally or applied topically.


http://www.pr2nx.com/2008/06/14/acne-tre鈥?/a>What can I do to get rid of my acne scars %26amp; fast?
Some common methods of treat acne scars include laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, and chemical peels. You should consult with your dermatologist to choose the most suitable treatment for you.





If you want a less invasive treatment option, you may opt for a microdermabrasion, which effectively scrapes off a very thin layer of the skin. As a result, recovery time is shorter. Furthermore, you can also do it yourself at home.





If you have minor scars and skin blemishes due to acne, you may opt to use the Skin Blemish botanical Drops. This botanical formula gives your skin a boost in the natural healing process - a process that your skin may once have started, but never finished.





If your skin is responsive to the Skin Blemish Drops product, new skin cells will naturally and gradually replace your old skin cells, most of the time from the inside out. This gives you natural restoration throughout your blemished skin, the way your skin was intended to heal.





For more info, go to http://www.amazingacnecure.com/acne_scar鈥?/a>
Hi





I know where you are coming from. Your scars don't sound severe, but they show enough to cause concern. My husbands are like that.





We are currently tring a cream we found at a site that has a lot of information on acne scars. The site is http://www.acnescarstreatment.net. You may find a solution there.





Best Wishes
well i know about this great product called concha nacar it works for me. but i think you will probably find it in spanish store there is a spanisg product section at cvs stores but then i dont know where you from or if they even have cvs store by where you live. also i heard aloe vera works great like cut the plant and massge it thru your face. and pro activ works good too . good luck !!:)
I recommend using herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)
You might check this out, it helped me.


http://www.acnefreein3days.com/c/index.h鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment