Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I make my back look better - acne scars?

The skin on my upper back doesn't look very good, thanks to years of acne back there. Is there any way I can reduce the appearance of scars and even out the skin tone?How can I make my back look better - acne scars?
There's scar cream called mederma, but it's very expensive and it just makes them fade, not removed completely.How can I make my back look better - acne scars?
I also suffer from this, I've been taking an oral medication along with a cream, steivamycin, which I apply to my back every day. The skin gets extremely dry and irritated due to this cream, which is one of the side effects of it, but you can apply cortisone cream to it to reveal this irritation. Within about 2 weeks you can see a drastic difference, its great! Just go to your doctor and perhaps they can prescribe something similar. If not, try exfoliating your skin with a loofa or a scrub to sluff off dead skin cells. As you do this, layers of skin will be removed leaving you with more clear looking skin on your back. Hope this helps!
tan reg. or use scar cream
I totally recommend Proactiv. It works for the face as well as the back. However, you may have to use some help from your mom to scrub it.
Sorry, those scars are always going to be. You should have took care of your' acne problem a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment