Friday, January 8, 2010

How do I rid of the nasty acne scars on my shoulders and arms?

It looks like I have chicken pox...i'm so nasty on my back..i don't even want to take off my shirt.How do I rid of the nasty acne scars on my shoulders and arms?
If you have these scars then below you will find some simple tips to reduce your them.





Tip #1- Yogurt is a favorite meal meal for many persons. However if is also an effective remedy to get rid of old acne scars. Simply apply it to the affected area twice daily and it will moisturize your face, purify it and your skin will heal much faster.





Tip #2- Another very effective remedy is mixing rose water and lime juice in a 50/50 ration then applying it to your face. Doing this on a regular basis will help to reduce the pigmentation that are left behind very fast.





Tip #3- Aloe Vera is also a common remedy that is used all around the world for treating scars. Firstly you must wash your face to remove any excess dirt and oils that may be on the surface. Cut the Aloe Vera down the middle and rub the glue side over the acne scars. Allow it to stay for about 30 minutes then rinse off with some cold water and pat dry.





Tip #4- Mix a small amount of honey with lemon juice and rub it the area then rinse off with cold water.





The 4 tips above should help you to get rid of your old acne scars very quickly.How do I rid of the nasty acne scars on my shoulders and arms?
Trust me...





You should use herbal cream like Zenmed Scar and Hyperpigmentation Treatment:


http://zenmed.com/skincare/scartreatment鈥?/a>





You can expect great results quickly and easily :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment