Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can a dermatologist or any product erase acne scars permanelntly?

I ocassionally have acne and sometimes i just can't help but pop them and I don't do it anymore but i use to and I now have 2 little dot scars on my chin.Can a dermatologist or any product erase acne scars permanelntly?
Acne scarring is perhaps worse than the acne itself.





My acne scars weren't horrible. They probably weren't even that noticeable after I put on my foundation. However, I certainly noticed them and that was all it took to bother ME.





If you've got acne scars, you may feel a bit helpless. But you don't have to because there are alternatives to getting rid of acne scars. And you CAN do something about it.





So what do you do about it? Well, there is totally a solution ... actually there are many.





These are NATURAL treatments.





Now, just because you hear the word ';natural';, I don't want you to shake your head and think you need to just buy some over the counter miracle cream. These remedies WORK! And you'll find that by consistently using them, your acne scars WILL fade just like mine did.





So without further ado, here are my favorite natural acne scar solutions:





Vitamin E


Don't underestimate the power of this healing lotion. You can get it at any drugstore in topical form. I have a HUGE bottle of it under my sink :) . Vitamin E naturally heals scars by moisterizing the damaged skin. Use it everyday to fade away acne scars.





Cocoa Butter


This one should be used carefully. If your acne is not already under control, cocoa butter does pose the threat of additional breakouts. However, if you're using the 3 Day Cure technique and your skin is finally clear, this is a powerful healing tool. Cocoa Butter will soften skin, lighten the scars and make them fade into nothing. I love this one. By the way, Cocoa Butter also works great on fading stretch marks.





Honey


Okay, this is totally gonna change your life! Honey works overtime on acne %26amp; acne scars. Yes, Honey! When I first learned about this natural remedy, I was pretty bewildered. The sound of it alone is confusing. Honey is a sticky, sugary substance. How can it possibly clear up skin?





Honey kills bacteria while simultaneously lessens the red look of irritated skin. The acidity in the honey evens out your skin tone, shrinks current pimples and will give your skin a softer feel. Listen, I know you may be skeptical of this solution. I was at first, then I tried it. This natural acne scar remedy works great.





Lemon


Lemon will help clear up acne as well as fade acne scars. Plus your face will smell like a freshly shined harwood floor, so that's a plus ;)





The acidity in the juice will lighten the redness of the scars and balance your skin's pH levels to prevent future breakouts. Give it a shot.





You can find a lot of other natural acne treatments and acne scar treatments through the source link below.





Cheers!Can a dermatologist or any product erase acne scars permanelntly?
The combination of Tea Tree Oil soap and the Clindamycin cream is the best for Acne and pimple.


For acne scars and blemishes I lighten them up using papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are available online. These work wonders. Maybe it will work on you too. Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'
yer i see one and i have acne and i'm 13 and yer when i'm 16 they told me that i can have laser done and if i am left with dents in my face they saidthey can fill it. with this filling stuff lol (not jkin') and then my face will look like i have never had anything to it xx
There are procedures a dermatologist can use to make those scars much less noticeable but they probably won't disappear completely.
Try using the Neutrogena Wave good luck.
Try applying coco butter. CCB will fade scars or stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment