Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best way to treat acne scars?

Your help is much appreciated! Thank you to all!What is the best way to treat acne scars?
Go see a dermatologist, i'm sure they can lead you in the right direction. There are procedures out there that will help.What is the best way to treat acne scars?
Is there a Wal-Mart where you live? If so they have scar remover with the brand name Acne-Free I believe. I've heard that works.
vitamin E, olive oil....Biotherm.
scars can be treated by your dermatologist using different treatments. Before proceeding for scar treatment, you have to discuss your feelings about the scars with your doctor. The cost involved may also play a role in choosing the treatment. What results you desire is the third factor. The severity of the scar, the location and type of treatments that can be done are other factors that have to be used to treat acne scars. The common treatments for acne scars are- collagen treatment, laser treatment, dremabrasion, microdermabrasion, skin surgery, skin grafting etc. Keloids may be left untreated if it is felt that treatment will form further keloids. Injecting with steroid injections may also treat keloids.





http://www.doctorgoodskin.com/ds/acne/ac鈥?/a>
Seek professional help using laser treatment. Fastest but may not be the cheapest.
Take Vitamin E cream or take garlic and vitamin E vitamin A and Garlic capsules for about 6 months.





Take something called MSM if you are in UK go to holland and barrett and they will be there, for about 拢21.99 for about 240 tablets, I took them and my skin is perfect. Take them for about 6 months, (buy two packs) then once the MSM tablets are finished take garlic and vitamin A for a while.





The MSM and garlic are blood purifiers, the rep told me that you need to start from internally.





Make sure you look after your skin externally as well, like cleansing moisturing, dont dry out the skin, as it needs moisture. Cleanse twice a day, morning and night.. uses Palmers Deep Cleansing Facial Astringent, once you wash your face, you will suprised to see the amount of dirt that comes off.





I really wish I had a before and after picture I had really bad acne scars, they were black, thats how bad it was!





I have not taken the MSM tablets for a year and they have not come back. I just cleanse my skin religiously.
Okay, when i first heard it I thought yikes too, but it works.Products with snailslyme. In Europe we have a product called Celltone. My colleague used it and I've seen it work on her.


It contains Alantoine, which heals tissue. Snail use it to fix there houses when cracked.


I'm not sure you can have access to it,but I hope so.
There is this oil called Bio-Oil. It is specially formulated to remove scars. I use it for my stretchmarks. It is pretty cheap to. $15 over here in Australia.
Eat lots of fruit and veg's (especially fruit and veg with high levels of zinc).
Acne scar treatment





http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
drink lots of water on a regular basis. there are products at cvs for scarring at cvs

No comments:

Post a Comment