Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars and dark circles on my face?

Other than sleeping more for my dark circles.How do I get rid of acne scars and dark circles on my face?
Try chemical peels they have worked great for my scars.How do I get rid of acne scars and dark circles on my face?
Acne (Acne Vulgaris) is a very common skin condition caused by changes in the pilosebaceous units, skin structures consisting of a hair follicle and its associated sebaceous gland via androgen stimulation. It is characterized by no inflammatory follicular papules or comedones and by inflammatory papules, pustules, and nodules in its more severe forms. Acne Vulgaris affects the areas of skin with the densest population of sebaceous follicles; these areas include the face, the upper part of the chest, and the back.





Acne develops as a result of blockages in follicles. Since acne develops as a result of these follicle blockages, acne medication has to attack not just the surface but also the underlying structures and blockages.





There is a totally free two month supply of my personal favorite acne treatment available at the site below in the source(s) section. If you do become a paying member after this free two month trial, but have concerns afterwards, there is a 90 day money guarantee.





Once you click on the link, the acne treatment products are the first option! This company also offers many other products for skin care that I also use, so check them out.





Good Luck and I wish the best to you and hope this post helped you out in your decision!!!!!!!
# Tea Tree is a natural antiseptic. Place a dab on acne or add one drop of tea tree oil to warm water and place on the area where there is acne scar . Tea Tree Oil soap also is very effective. You can also apply lavender essential oil to your acne scar.
For dark circles use an eye cream that contains vitamin K.





For acne scars the best is a laser treatment, by the time you try hundreds of creams that don't work the laser treatment will be more cost effective and it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment