Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do i make acne scars fade and dissapear really quick. And how do i lighten my skin tone?

if you popped a pimple and like two days later its a scar, that seems like it wont go away how do you make it go away really quick? How do you lighten your skin tone back to its original color? i have been getting even more tan every summer and i want my old skin tone back!How do i make acne scars fade and dissapear really quick. And how do i lighten my skin tone?
Graded cucumber ,a little potato juice or lemon juice and fuller's earth mixed together makes and excellent anti-tan pack .U can even massage with olive oil (few drops )regularly before shower for acne scars to fade off .


http://healthbeautytips.net


http://care4fitness.comHow do i make acne scars fade and dissapear really quick. And how do i lighten my skin tone?
Hai friends Do you have Pimples, Acne, Oily Skin and Scar on the Face, If your answer is YES then DON'T WORRY. For this I got relief from A site, In which I got many tips and treatments method's regarding this, And Iam quit normal now you can also look in to this SITE. In this site there are many other usefull links regarding this topic's, In which I got many use full information's for pimples and acne,oily skin and scar on the face and skin care. So go look in to this site and be used to it. This site is very very use full for teens and there problems.
Some acne scars don't go away...ever!! Depending how severe they are.


But I know what you mean about popping a pimple and the mark stays there for a while. There isn't any way of removing it. Just don't pick at it because it will get worse.


You can put a cream on it when the pimple is new to prevent it from getting bigger and try to avoid the temptation of squeezing!!! Try clean and clear, proactiv, or chemist products.
acne scars will take a while to fade. I use derma E. 2x a day and massage for a few minutes,
Well, I usually use ';Head-On'; for scars. It usually works pretty quickly. Also, for the skin tones, you could use CoverGirl foundation unless you are a guy then I would suggest not getting in the sun as much. I hope that helps.
problem with lightening skin and reducing acne scar?


go here -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.com/re鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment