Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How much does it cost to remove acne scars?

As a child and teen, I had MAJOR acne! I finally got rid of it, and I have alot of scars. I'm 22, and even now I get a few zits, just not all the time. I was just wondering. Thanks in Advace (TIA)How much does it cost to remove acne scars?
I would not recommend going to a spa or a dermatologist to help with that. First off, you are going to spend a bunch of money that you don't need to and you will also get a sore face.





Check out our Microdermabrasion - it is AMAZING!


http://www.marykay.com/melinap/skincare/antiaging/timewisemicrodermabrasionset/default.aspx





It helps with the following: surface acne, acne scarring, large pores, and fine lines and wrinkles (which because you are 22, you'll have to start worrying about soon)! you will LOVE your skin after even the first applications of this.





I can send you a free sample if you'd like. Contact me if you are interested: melinap@marykay.comHow much does it cost to remove acne scars?
Mine cost me about $1400. It breaks down to about $400 per treatment for 4 of them with my last one being half price. It also depends on where you live my sister paid around $1000.00 per treatment and most professionals recommend at least 4 treatments for the best results. Report Abuse

There are a lot of different ways, ranging from chemical peels to cleansers. I've heard that Mederma works excellently, it's pretty inexpensive, and it can be found in any drugstore. Neutrogena also offers DIY microdermabrasion and fading creams. If you want them removed professionally, go to a salon, and they can recommend facials or peels that vary in price.

No comments:

Post a Comment