Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of age-old acne scars?

I am an African american who has had acne since I was in the 6th grade, and I didn't get treatment for it until I started high school. I, as of right now, am using Proactiv Solution and it seems to work.





I've been using the Proactiv Solution kit and vitamins that came in as a bonus, and my face is smooth, but the acne scars are still there from a history of picking and squeezing at them. Needless to say, I've learned that lesson the hard way. I really need a kind of remedy for the acne scars. Do you guys have any recommendations? How to get rid of age-old acne scars?



Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/


How to get rid of age-old acne scars?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>



vitamin k and e are good for the skin...other than that you will have to see a dermatologist for skin peel procedure.

No comments:

Post a Comment