Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is there a method to eliminate acne scars at home?

I have seen a skin spa gadget on TV. Would the self use dermabrasion part of it work on skin to eliminate old scars? Is there any other self do method that can work? Would appreciate hearing any reasonable answers.Is there a method to eliminate acne scars at home?
I had acne for a while, and although I've gotten rid of it (finally!) with the TimeWise set by Mary Kay, I still had red scars on the side of my face. So, I started using the Microdermabrasion Set (http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/鈥?/a> and the Even Complexion Essence (http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/鈥?/a> My scars are disappearing.





Since companies make their products to work together with other products in their line, I'd suggest using TimeWise庐 3-In-1 Cleanser and TimeWise庐 Age-Fighting Moisturizer. http://www.marykay.com/adina_k/skincare/鈥?/a>





Hope this helps!Is there a method to eliminate acne scars at home?
just dump bleach on your skin as I do
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment