Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I get a clearer and acne-free skin and reduce acne scars?

I have acne like a lot and I try to wash my face with not too warm, but not too cold water, but I don't scrub hard, and I use a cream... what am I doing wrong, because I still have acne after 2 weeks!? Spring pictures are coming on the 16th, so I only have 11 days to clear up my face!!! Please help someone! It's my last year in my elementary school so I want my last picture to be the best one.How do I get a clearer and acne-free skin and reduce acne scars?
Hey, I think I can offer some advice about your acne. The first thing I can tell u is that you NEED to be patient. Not being patient can make you pop or pick at your pimples and that is the recipe for really bad acne scarring and that takes forever to go away. As far as skin care, you need to wash, moisturize and then medicate. When u wash your face NEVER be aggressive, be gentle and use a wash that won't dry out your skin. Step 2 is to moisturize IMMEDIATELY after washing. This way you avoid your skin drying out. Dry skin means weak skin, that can cause more scarring from pimples and keep the scars you have now from healing quick enough. The last step is medicating. This is the most important part because using the wrong thing can not only aggravate your acne but also create new problems with your skin tone. Also it's important to know what type of acne you have. There are blackheads, whiteheads, cystic, pustules, and etc. You are young so most likely you have whiteheads and pustules. Those come from oil glands being clogged up. Benzoil peroxide or salicylic acid works well on these. When you medicate you want to treat the pimple and the area surrounding it. Reasonbeing is that when you first notice a new pimple, that pimple has been building up to that point for about a week. So treating the immediate area around a pimple will help prevent u from getting a pimple in that spot two weeks from now. That called spot treating. The best way to medicate is to use a medicated acne wash all over your face. There are dozens of over-the-counter products available for use. Its important that you figure what's right for your skin type and stick to that one. Another thing is to wear sunscreen after using that stuff. Some of it makes your skin sensitive to sunlight and trust me, you DO NOT want to deal with the problems that can bring, so USE SUNCREEN. spf 30 is cool. Truth is if you have acne it doesn't go away quickly. 11 days is enough time to provide some good releif but you cant be sure. If you've had acne for like a long time, I strongly suggest you see a dermatologist on a regular basis. That's your best bet. Good Luck!!How do I get a clearer and acne-free skin and reduce acne scars?
here is a cool little swiki you can search for any kind of acne information:





http://acne-medicine-information-swicki.eurekster.com/ Report Abuse

get some cream called clear zit or some Benzoyl Peroxide 10%

No comments:

Post a Comment