Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of old acne scars?

My face looks like a pizza and I tried every remedy there is . Is there a solution?How do I get rid of old acne scars?
As you say, acne leaves scars and scars are ';suppossed'; to be there forever! But, in my personal experience, there is something that has helped a lot for surgery scars (I've had a c-section and a kidney surgery) and for old acne too. Of course, keep in mind that not all skins are alike and everyone heals differently.





Buy good vitamin E capsules, and good aloe vera gel (if you can find a good piece of the aloe vera plant, even better to extract the gel) and honey. The sugar in the honey has miraculous skin healing properties. Mix 1-2 capsules with the aloe vera and about 1 teaspoon honey, and make a mask. Leave it on for 20 minutes while watching tv or relaxing in bed, then wash off with a good soap for the face like Aveeno Bar or any soap with vitamin E. Do this at least once a day.





Very old or deep scars might not completely heal, but you should see an inprovement overall.How do I get rid of old acne scars?
coco butter soap,and lotion used daily should help out.
apart from laser treatment, possibly nothing. they may fade or die down a bit in years to come, but you can try makeup!
PROACTIVE jessica simpson used it. and if that no work make a face mask!

No comments:

Post a Comment