Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How many bottles of mineral water do I have to drink in order to get rid of my acne/scars?

How many bottles of mineral water a day, I mean. And how long does it take to show an improvment in my skin? And does it get rid of scars or just acne? (I think just acne)


Thanks!How many bottles of mineral water do I have to drink in order to get rid of my acne/scars?
drink normal water and just drink a good amount a day theres no permanent amount (like 4 cups or whatever)...just wash it at night (st. ives apricot cleanser or scrub works good) and dont drink 8 glasses. 8 cups of water a day is bad for you. i just finished a personal fitness class that amount includes other foods and drinks; water is found in all drinks and most foods, so 8 is over-doing itHow many bottles of mineral water do I have to drink in order to get rid of my acne/scars?
in all honesty, you probably aren't going to see any improvements in either. Just drink regular water.
i never knew that that did anything. i thought that just normal water was good enough.
Drinking just pure water (at least 8 glasses a day) will detox you and your skin will clear up.

No comments:

Post a Comment