bittersweet12372, I acne problems starting when I was 17. I had acne on my forehead that was embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, Aceneticin, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with limited results. I ended up calling a local dermatologist. After 6 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.goodinternetdeals.com/Acne.htmlWhat's the most effective way to get rid of acne scars without surgery or expensive chemicals?
use proactive or use indian facial powder that you can get from indian stores .
holy crap (this is for the person above me)
she asked for an answer
not a novel.
Touch your face as little as possible, and only when your hands are clean.
Sit back... this is a LONG answer, but I wanted to help you out! I know it can be frustrating. This REALLY works!! There are 3 people sent me an email saying to me that it worked for them!! This was also been chosen by 10 members to be the best answer because it worked for them too!! Proof, see my best answers!!
Gather all materials beforehand -- see ';Things You'll Need'; below. You might want to store them in a waterproof resealable bag, such as Ziploc. I'd recommend wearing either old clothes or a bathrobe over whatever you are wearing. There is a definite possibility this is going to spill. After you have found everything on you checklist, head to a large, flat, waterproof surface. This is probably your bathroom. Having this room be private is highly advised; you can't just say, ';Get out, I'm flattening a pimple,'; can you?
Things You'll Need
- 3 or more cotton balls
- Lukewarm tap water
- Cup to hold the water in
1. Salt the water thoroughly -- much more than you think it needs.
2. Dip one cotton ball in the salt water.
3. Wait for 30 - 60 seconds.
4. Squeeze out excess water out until it is damp, but not dripping.
5. Place the damp cotton ball over your large, oh-my-goodness-I-cannot-go-to-... zit. If you have several of these grouped together, try to place the cotton ball over them all.
6. Glance at your watch/clock. Wait exactly three minutes.
7. Remove the cotton ball after the time is up. The zit seems to be nearly gone, but it is only the top that has dissolved. Your acne is still there.
8. Take the other two cotton balls and place them on either side of the despised pimple.
9. Slowly, move them closer together until the tiny bump is flattened. Congrats! You've just conquered that giant of a pimple -- forever!
10. Apply honey on the infected area %26amp; go to sleep!!
*Don't forget the last 3 steps -- they are crucial.
*Be sure to follow these steps closely. Dipping a cottonball in fresh water as opposed to salt will not work, for instants.
* You might want to bring a book -- either waterproof or one that you do not care about being splattered in water. Those three minutes can get boring.
* This is your best bet for monster zits that simply sneak up on you. For long-term healthy skin, cleansing and toning is also important.
* Please, PLEASE, do not assume this is permission to ';pop'; pimples. Doing so can cause major scarring. Please don't pop them.
* If you stop after the top is dissolved, I must warn you: it WILL come back! Maybe not in the next five minutes, but during the course of an hour, it will come back!
You can even try applying original Head %26amp; Shoulder Shampoo to clear acne!!! I WORKS like a charm!! Read all about it here including people's comment about it!
If you feel new pimples erupting, ice it! Hold an ice cube over the area for about 5-10 minutes. It REALLY works!!!
For acne scars,
1. Lemon juice is natural bleach and helps in lightening the scars and blemishes of the skin.
2. Rosehip seed oil is also another home remedy which reduces acne scars. It is mostly used in the cosmetic products and used for acne scarring, facial scarring, surgical scars, sun damage, premature aging, burn marks etc. This oil should be massaged twice on the acne scars daily.
3. Application of Aloe Vera gel/juice to the fresh wounds prevents the formation of permanent scars.
4. One of the home remedy is that ice cubes can be rubbed on the acne scars for ten to fifteen minutes.
5. Vitamin E is considered best for the healthy glowing skin. Application of vitamin E oil or capsule to the scar will completely vanish the scar in few weeks.
6. The most effective remedy for the scars is application of honey several times a day. It will give a natural glow to the skin and will remove all scars.
If you have too many pimples/whiteheads/blackheads/ acne/acne scars/... I recommend you to try Carley's Clear %26amp; Smooth!! It's CHEAPER %26amp; BETTER than Proactive!! People are raving about this product!! Read their feedbacks/reviews!!