Sunday, April 25, 2010

How do I remove old acne scars?

I have some old acne scars on my cheeks from when I was in highschool. I clean my face regularly and put on a three step solution to help with scars. But the scars are really noticable. Are there any vitamins I could take to make my skins better?How do I remove old acne scars?
You can try neutrogena acne face peel. you use it 1-2 times a week.How do I remove old acne scars?
laser surgeryyyyy prolly ur best bet
Take a look at this site. In this site you will find many ideas and details about PIMPLES, ACNE, OILY SKIN, DRY SKIN and SCAR'S ON FACE, BLACKHEADS, WHITEHEADS and many Tips also. Many treatments methods are given and a bunch of FAQ's are also given which is very very usefull. So take some time with this site and enjoy . you will also find may links regarding this topic's so you can also look in to that also.
Vitamins are not for scar removal. DERMABRATION (?) is what you need!! Or skin peeling !!
I've read about people using Vitamin E oil to fade scars...never tried it personally though, so not sure if that works or not. Another option would be chemical peels (if you're willing to go that route). You can have them done professionally at a spa or by a dermy....or just buy simple at home chemical peels (these are usually a lot more mild and it will take longer to see results). I had a few done professionally and they helped greatly. They are a bit pricey though.
Try a skin lightening cream
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment