Sunday, April 25, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

Once I got rid of my acne, I started to use mederma, but that increased my acne. Is there a non chemical way to get rid of acne scars efficiently?How to get rid of acne scars?
The juice of basil or tulsi leaves heals the skin and acne scars. More home remedies available at http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.htmlHow to get rid of acne scars?
you cant totally get rid of a scar... sorry. you can fade them some.... but they'll never totally go away
Try Vitamin E lotion or oil
i have the same thing and my dermotologist is going to give me a special cream... at first i thought i would have to get surgery totake it off, but no..........Ask your dermotologist for a specila cream thats all natural or if you need surgery...





doit.
Read tips on reducing the appearance of scars or stretch marks and home remedies to help you more on this site

No comments:

Post a Comment