Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you get rid of acne scars?

I have loads of acne scars leftover on my face and I would be really grateful if anyone can help me with some suggestions of ways to get rid of these horrible scars?





Thanks!How do you get rid of acne scars?
bio oilHow do you get rid of acne scars?
they usually fade as you get older but start to put what they call Vitamin O . It is a clear liquid and its at your local heath food store or on line and its not too cheap but believe you me its a miricle i know it sounds funny but it is and it also helped me with my allergies crazy huh? But so so true and you can put it on any scares and in water or food but for your face just dab on some and please try this , it will take a month or so to start to really work that you can see but it will work . I had a complete knee replacement and boy did it help with the scareing it was and still is Fabulous. Good luck and give it a shot
They have a fading cream for Acne scars and dark marks... its called skin success fading cream... you can find it any drug store near the facial products. If you use it consistently it'll work. You can also try something like neosporin to reduce the look of scars
Here we have come with the solution for the age-old beauty problem of acne.........
cocoa butter and water always works
There's a product called Mederma that you can purchase at CVS, Rite Aid etc..
Shea butter.
Try using herbs.
  • black heads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment