Sunday, April 25, 2010

Is it true that rubbing lemon juice on your acne scars will lighten them?

I have only one acne scar. It isnt bumpy or anything, its just a shade darker than my actual skin color. I heard rubbing lemon juice on it daily will make it less visible. Is this true? Shoudl I try it?Is it true that rubbing lemon juice on your acne scars will lighten them?
Drug stores carry a topical cream for stretch marks, acne scars and scars in general. They cost about $20 to $40 but works great!!! It takes a couple weeks to see the diff though.





Good luck---





PS my guess is Max is no doctor, lolIs it true that rubbing lemon juice on your acne scars will lighten them?
Max, Accutane is for serious Acne, and for what she/he described your answer is way out of line.
i use scar cream on mine and it works

No comments:

Post a Comment