Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Quick way to get rid of acne scars?

I have a special meeting in two days and I need to lighten some of the acne scars I have. I know this sounds far fetched, but I have heard stories about products and home remedies that lightened scars in just a few days. I was wondering if anyone on here has experienced that or has any suggestions.Quick way to get rid of acne scars?
Very rarely is an acne ';scar'; really a scar. What it actually is is what is called ';hyperpigmentation'; of the skin. The hyperpigmentation will eventually go away as your skin goes though the exfoliation and renewal process. Depending on how deep down your skin is affected will determine the length of time it takes to get rid of them. It won't happen in two days though. You can try using a skin polisher to resurface your skin and make it smoother and then use a tinted moisturizer to even out the skin tone. Skin lightening creams will help but it won't happen over night.Quick way to get rid of acne scars?
Noxzema is REALLY good on acne scars
There is no ';quick'; way to get rid of any scar. Even with something like Mederma, it can take a few weeks to lighten a scar, especially one on sensitive facial skin. I think your best bet is to invest in a heavy concealer to cover the scar until you've given a scar treatment time to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment