Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of acne scars/acne in general?

Acne scars and the pesky pimples are killing my self confidence. Everyone has clear skin and then I look at me and i'm like AHH EW!








whats some good products? That I don't have to order offline?How do I get rid of acne scars/acne in general?
apply lemon juiceHow do I get rid of acne scars/acne in general?
Lemon juice it will fade them away.
To get rid of scars i recomend Bio oil


But to get rid of pimples you really have to find a product thats right for you..


Netrogena


pro active


A natural remedy


Tea tree is good


tooth paste


Calomine lotion dabbed on the minor ones


face masks (peel off and clay)


Hope this helped you really just need to get into a schedual of washing your face every day then toner then moistuiser
Get the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash. My dermatoligist recommended it to me. It is a orange face wash. You should also get the Clean %26amp; Clear Oil- Absorbing sheets, because oil is really bad for acne. For acne scars get the Neutrogena Acne Mark fading peel.


http://images.dermstore.com/catalog/1000鈥?/a>


That's the peel.


http://www.kostbutikken.dk/images/Neutro鈥?/a>


That's the face wash.


http://pics.drugstore.com/prodimg/68807/鈥?/a>


Thats the oil paper.


You can get these at any druh store. The total will probably be around 25-30? Maybe less, maybe more. Depends on where you get it.
the best stuff to get would be a prescription from your doctor. my doctor prescribed me benzaclin and it works really well. it is stronger than pro active and that stuff.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment