Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Are there any good acne products that will clean up acne scars?

I'm looking for a product that would clear up the scars left behind made by zits and acne. Also what would work against blackheads and regular acne problems?Are there any good acne products that will clean up acne scars?
The natural ways to remove scars are easy and safe. Find out about different natural acne scar removal methods and decide which method is best suited for you. Following are some of the effective tips of removing acne scars in a natural way.





Water plays a vital role in the natural acne scar removal process. Drink sufficient water and regular intake of water helps the skin to retain its natural moisture and removes the dead cells. It also helps to form new cells of the skin and hides the acne scars. Drinking enough water helps to flush out the toxins and results into glowing skin.Prepare a home pack by mixing rose water and sandalwood and apply it on the scars. You can also use aloe Vera or natural seed oils for the removal of acne scars in a natural way.





for more info http://acne-scars.we.bs/





thanks bye tc ...Are there any good acne products that will clean up acne scars?
There is this new popular cream that people have been talking about.





It was even televised on TV.





It prevents future and existing acne, diminishes scars, and lightens skin and blemishes. Fast results too! (It's been claimed that major results can be seen within a week and no later than two weeks)





Before and After photos are available at the given ebay site.





This person is providing 1-3 week trial samples (Only for ONE DOLLAR.. definitely a deal) on ebay at:





Search up ';Cee En's Acne Solution'; or ';best acne solution ever'; on ebay.





First 100 customers can get the item for $1 for one week trial and up to 3 weeks. Or you can purchase 1 month supply for $40 or 6 month supply for $160





It's expensive, but the product DOES work.





My sister and cousin who both have major acne have tried the product and they both give it thumbs up. I have also heard many great feedbacks about this cream.





I don't have a problem with acne, but it seems to have great results on my sister who has moderate to severe acne. Her acne swelling went away overnight.








I hope this helps. =)
1. Step 1


Wash your face with soap and water twice a day and immediately apply moisturizer. Washing your face more than twice a day can result in dry skin that can become flaky and cracked. Washing the proper amount helps remove unhealthy oils that prolong scarring.


2. Step 2


Scrub your face at night with warm water and immediately wash with cold water. Warm water will open your pores. Cold water helps close pores, which in turn keeps oils out of your skin so your pimples and scars become healthy.


3. Step 3


Apply vitamin E oil to your skin once a day. Vitamin E provides a natural oil that helps restore elasticity and regenerate skin cells. Applying more than once a day can leave your face oily and oversaturated.


4. Step 4


Purchase scar removal cream from your local pharmacy. There are several over-the-counter options available that help erase scars. Ask the pharmacist for recommendations before you purchase a cream. Read the instructions carefully as some of these treatments contain chemicals and oils that may be harmful if used improperly





thanks()
Hi there--I went to the Dr.(Dermatologist) over and over again for my acne. He gave me piddley stuff that never worked. Finally, when I was at my absolute worst, I was prescribed stuff called ';spironolactone';. A few weeks later, I was clear! It was amazing. It's suppose to be for people with congestive heart failure, but for some reason works for acne, too. It's the only thing that had ever worked for me.


The next Dr. thought I was nuts when I told them I needed refills, but they did it anyhow.


I now use ProActiv--it worked for a while but I'm back to getting terrible breakouts.


As far as scarring, I did the whole chemical peel thing at $100 bucks a pop for about 5 treatments. Not worth it.


I just tan occassionally to try to hide the scars a bit. When I'm super pale, they are very noticeable.


That's just my experience/struggle. I'm 30 and STILL have these problems!
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment