Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of acne scars?

I've had mild acne for a few years. It's finally clearing up, but I have scars all over my face, and I don't want to have to cover them up with makeup my whole life, or have to wait for them to fade. What's a good way to get rid of them?How do you get rid of acne scars?
-Maderma Scar treatment for store products.





you can try these:


-Squeeze the juice out of fresh lemons or limes apply with cotton ball.


- Mix sandalwood with a few drops of rosewater to make a paste. apply as facial mask.


- Slice up a tomato and place it over your face.


-Massage olive oil on the scarred skin.


- Honey is another natural moisturizer that can help in treating acne scars.





You can also get them removed at a clinic with a ';chemical skin peel'; it peels of the top layer of your skin to improve your skin in almost every way.





All scars eventually fade and adjust to your skins shade. if they are recent i think you should wait and let them get ';older'; first.How do you get rid of acne scars?
You're right, covering them up will not solve anything. I've suffered from acne scars since I was 13. I'm now 21 and my scars are barely noticable. Theres 3 main things I do to avoid scars: Do NOT pick at acne, exfoliate, and a mask. Obviously you know not to pick at acne as it will leave nasty scars behind. I exfoliate every other day with Origins modern friction, this takes dead skin layers off your face. And I also use a mud mask twice a week and/or lemon juice mask. I know, it sounds like alot but its well worth it!
You can get rid of acne scars by cleansing your skin from the inside out. Change your diet by including more fresh veggies and fruit. Dark leafy greens are awesome for you. Also, try drinking green tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment