Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do you fade/get rid of nasty acne scars?

When I was little, I had really bad acne. My skin is clear from acne now, but I have many scars on my face from where the bumps used to be. Any suggestions?How do you fade/get rid of nasty acne scars?
You should go to a dermatologist and have him/her give you some medicine or cream that will get rid of them. Also, there is this scar stuff called Scar Zone. I think that would help you. I hope it works out for you!How do you fade/get rid of nasty acne scars?
Talk to a dermatologist.
Mederma scar cream works fairly well i hear.





my acne scars (im 17) are starting to fade by themselves, but i still have acne, so I can't use peels or creams yet.
Me too =( It ruins my day I tell you! I try to hide from fluorescent and natural lightening which makes them so visible, but then again I can't stay at home forever--feeling sorry for myself. Derm. recommended chemical peels. Seems to be the rage now-a-days bc those OTC products are helpful for only those with minimal issues. She said it'd cost $1,000 thats including a few microdermabrasion sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment