Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can i do to reduce the appearance of my acne scars?

I have really bad acne scars on my face and back. i've started using bio-oil, and it's been a month, but i haven't really seen any change, though they do say it takes about three months.


are there any cremes that can significantly reduce acne scars? will my skin ever look normal again?


does lasic treatment really work? will anything make it look normal again?What can i do to reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
Go to your local store and get a buff puff, it's a course cleaning pad that you use and it removes the outer layers of skin, allowing fresh, new skin to replace it.What can i do to reduce the appearance of my acne scars?
Go to the skin Doc.they have about 20 ways to help you.from lasers to collegin injections.....
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment