Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What methods and products have you tried to help treat acne scars?

Specifically body acne scars. What has worked for you, if anything?





I have tried Mederma but stopped using it after a tube because I saw no improvement.





Since then I have been using Bio Oil and pure Vitamin E oil and have noticed a slight difference after two months. I have recently started doing weekly glycolic acid peels (have done 2 so far).





I am hoping to feel more comfortable wearing a swim suit in public next by next summer.What methods and products have you tried to help treat acne scars?
The best natural treatment for acne scars I've discovered is, DRUMROLL...... Lemons!





Well anything that has vitamin A, C, E is going to help in your acne scars. Depending on how light or deep your scars are, lemons or any other citrus fruits like oranges can help you lighten and probably remove acne scars.





As I am typing this, I am currently using a vitamin patch on my scars. Used it for a few days now and am seeing great results, just like lemons.





One thing though, if you decide to use lemons on your scars, the acidic property of the lemons might cause irritations. If your skin gets irritated, stop using it immediately.





The Lemon Mask





Squeeze the juice of the lemon out into any container. Wipe the lemon essence on your skin evenly and relax for 15 minutes before rinsing your face with clean water.





The Aloe Mask





My sister has been using aloe vera for acne scars removal and the results has also been great! If you have a home garden, I recommend you go plant some aloe plants. Cut the aloe in half and extract the flesh.





Using the flesh of the plant, apply it evenly on your skin, leave for 30 minutes and relax. Because unlike lemon essence, aloe vera is not wholly in liquid form. So it might take a longer period of time for your skin to absorb the nutrients.





By the way, how would you describe the scars of your skin? on a scale of 1-10...





Thanks for letting me share my knowledge on this matter.





Make sure you read my other Answers too.What methods and products have you tried to help treat acne scars?
Hello,there is a product out there that can be used to treat both the face and body,it works great too. Heres the website link





http://www.clearpores.com/clicks/clickth鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment