Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is the best solution to get rid of acne scars ?

I have bacne scars and I really want to know how to get rid of them without paying someone to laser them off. Does anyone know a solution?What is the best solution to get rid of acne scars ?
i use MEDERMA, you can buy it anywhere and it cost only 15 bucks or so...just rub it in 3/4 time a day on your scar and it takes about 8 weeks or so..but i've tried it myself and this stuff really works! it takes some time but my scars really did went away.What is the best solution to get rid of acne scars ?
Oh man, when you find out come tell me because I need it for the scars and the bumps.





BTW you didn't have any on that video of you drawing. You had nice clear skin....I was jealous.
Vitamin E





or any other scar remover you get in the grocery store

No comments:

Post a Comment