Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What is a good fading cream for acne scars?

my skin is free of acne, but i have acne scars. i don't want to get laser surgery. what is a good fading cream that is effective? please don't tell me of any prescriptions. also, please tell me of effective fading creams that i can buy at the united states and not asia.What is a good fading cream for acne scars?
Vitamin E oil is a very good natural thing to use. I had received some very serious facial scares and I used this 3 times a day till they faded. You can hardly see them now. You can get this from a health store or Pharmacy.What is a good fading cream for acne scars?
Maxi Peel. Peels your skin as if you got a chem. peel. tried many creams, none seemed to work. Used the Acne Free scar remover for 2 months. Didn't work, no wonder it's being discontinued!
try the brand acne free scar remover. =)


works well and cleared my scar!

No comments:

Post a Comment