Saturday, December 26, 2009

How can I get rid of these discommodious acne scars?

I'm 15 and (hopefully) the worse of my acne is over. But they left behind scars- which are even worse than the acne themselves. Any suggestions on how I can fade the appearence of them a little? Or will they fade on their own?How can I get rid of these discommodious acne scars?
hey theres this product that works almost immediatly. Neutrogena Fading Peel is a miracle to behold. its about $12 at any store.How can I get rid of these discommodious acne scars?
There are many scar creams out there, the best way to know if you are under a doctors care, ask your dermatologist, Marykay Cosmetics also has a great product to help with that as well., I say keep your skin clean, protected and moisturized EVERY day and your skins appearance will clear up and look great.
Most scars of any type fade over the course of a few years, but if you're not that patient, over-the-counter fading product might be worth a try. As always, talk witha dermatoligist if it's really bad.





P.S. Love your use of the word ';discommodious';!
Herbal Treatment For Acne


http://askaquery.com/Answers/qn1523.html





Acne Remedies


http://askaquery.com/Answers/qn1550.html
Talk to a doctor.It could be Chemo sheet removal.
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment