Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of purple acne scars?

I got a couple really bad zits a couple months ago. I didn't pick them or anything, but now I'm left with purple scars. How do I get rid of the scars?How do I get rid of purple acne scars?
Apply isotretinoin cream 0.025% once daily at evening.If still unsatisfied you can increase the concentration to 0.05%.It usually causes stingy sensation.Consult dermatologist before initiating the drug.How do I get rid of purple acne scars?
This stuff works for me.
I had major acne when I was about 12 -13 years old and in jr high. The only thing you can do really is to wait for the purplish discoloration to heal. I have major scarring from acne. I am now 42 yrs old and work in the professional world. The acne I had was short lived over a bout 6 months, but it scarred me badly.


I have found the best thing is to just be yourself and stay very clean and take care of yourself. Dress nice, wash and keep yourself up. Once a person gets to know you, they realize the scars are only skin deep.

No comments:

Post a Comment