Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I have acne scars on my face, what is the best scar reducer?

I actually have scars on my face from using scar reducers. I used Neutrogena rapid clear 2 in 1 fight and fade gel and it really did terrible things to my skin. I have a couple scars on my face from it. Do you know any creams, gels, whatever that will really and I mean really will reduce the appearance of my scars? Thank you.I have acne scars on my face, what is the best scar reducer?
You wanna know what really worked for me? Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula with Vitamin E Skin Therapy Oil.


Ah, long name. l0l. But it can be found at any Wal-Mart. It's good for your skin, because of all the nutrients and the cocoa butter it's made from, and it isn't greasy. I used it as instructed and a week later, I'm scar-free! :D I highly recommend it. :]I have acne scars on my face, what is the best scar reducer?
i had bad acne and scars and i went to the doctor and they look at my skin i told them if it was oily or dry and he gave me a prescription and it worked perfectly i think that its the best way because you get exactly what you need
I think vitamin E is supposed to be good for scars, so a product with that in it perhaps? also I have heard good reviews about the product Bio-Oil for helping scars fade :)
Cocoa Butter :D
I've heard that lemon juice will help reduce the appearance of pores and scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment