Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How to make my acne scars disappears using simple remedies and tips??

Im 17 and have some acne problem before this.. Its really annoying to see such a scar on my face every time i take a picture.. What can i practice daily to make the scar disappears???How to make my acne scars disappears using simple remedies and tips??
I have the same problem (i am 23). I have been using some tips from Dan's Regimen. They also have reviews on products from the store and you don't have to buy anything. i have been using Spectro gel and 5% benzoyl peroxide cream (Peragel) and it's been working quite well. I also make an aspirin mask once a week (also found on this site) and my zits aren't coming in as much. my blemishes are also fading too.





Here is the link


http://www.acne.org/How to make my acne scars disappears using simple remedies and tips??
Sorry,


A scar will not just go way. The tissue of your skin has been changed they will fade with time but you will have them all your life.
Hi, I can understand how you feel cause i was once in your situation. Try getting a hold of an oil called Bio-Oil its made in South Africa from any cosmetics shop and apply on your face every morning and evening after washing your face. Also, don't pop your pimples cause that contributes to scarring. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment