Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?

I have a few zits on my face, and I am guilty of squeezing and scratching them. When they go away they leave a brown freckle-like mark. I have them on my back, too.


Is there a lotion I can use on my face and neck to get rid of these?


thanks.What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
AcneFree Scar Remover/Eraser (I'm not sure what it's called) works a little bit, but doesn't get rid of the scars fully. I've heard good reviews about Neutrogena Acne Mark Peel, or something along the lines of that. I have yet to try it, though.What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
well u can use neosporin but that for scars i think the best thing out there is proactive it gets rid of it all. or try biore thats good too.or also that spot treatment stuff from clean n clear.Good Luck!
I enjoy using baking soda as a scrub. What I do is mix baking soda with water and gently rub it on my face... I use St. Ive's face lotion... I've been doing this all summer and my face is like almost acne scar free and my red marks are gone...





My face had lots of acne scars and red marks on my face...
scrub will remove them and make ur skin glow


try neutrogena daily scrub
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment