Saturday, December 26, 2009

Besides a laser, what is the best way to diminish acne scars?

I have very sensitive skin and don't get many pimples, yet when I do they last a number of weeks then once they finally heal I am left with a red dot on my skin for several months. I would like to find a product that could help get rid of these scars in a more timely fashion. As of now the only solution I have found is laser removal, which is very pricey for all pimples.


Thanks!Besides a laser, what is the best way to diminish acne scars?
See your dermetoligist they might know.... but all I can think of is lasers- sorry. Besides a laser, what is the best way to diminish acne scars?
1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.


2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.


3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.


For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check


http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremed鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment