Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is a good brand for rosehip oil to remove acne scars?

I've heard that rosehip oil is great for fading scars. I wanted to know if there's a specific brand that is better or does all rosehip oils have the same ingredients and that it doesn't matter which brand I choose?What is a good brand for rosehip oil to remove acne scars?
I use Mederma for removing scars. I also use pure vitamin E oil or cocoa butter, which all work really well.





I didn't have the patience for Mederma but I found that both Vitamin E and Cocoa Butter worked wonders and helped ALOT.





Good luck!What is a good brand for rosehip oil to remove acne scars?
You need to make a consideration of the brand you are using to assure you that it is a dermatologist tested as not to harm your skin.





Try SkinB5 I've tried it myself and really is effective and it is clinically proven.

No comments:

Post a Comment