I have bad acne, and since I do I have alot of acne scars! What can I do about it?What is the best way to get rid of acne and acne scars?
Try Arbonne's Clear Advantage System. Go to the shop online page here.
http://NuGenerationEntrepreneurs.myarbon鈥?/a>What is the best way to get rid of acne and acne scars?
Herbal Treatment For Acne
Acne remedies at home
Acne scar treatment
You can do several things to help reduce the apperance of your scars:
1) Invest in good daily face washes for acne prone skin, use something like Neutrogena with 1-2% salicyclic acid, or a glycolic acid wash, morning %26amp; evening. Follow with Neutrogena black head reducing toner that also contains salicylic acid and glycolic acid. For bad breakouts use clearasil daily face wash and their zit cream (dab on to affected area) as a short term fix. Always use a good gentle eye moisturizer to prevent your eye area from getting too dry!
2) Use a skin fading cream and sunscreen every morning to dimish red zit marks and such like. Best is Obagi 4% hydroquinone and their daily oil free moisturizer SPF 30 or 45. NOTE: whenever you use fading cream protect your skin with sunscreen. You need a prescription for the fade cream and the two items will cost approx $100. Another alternative is Ambi fade cream (2oz - 2% hydroquinone) for $4 and Ambi oil free SPF 30 daily moisturizer (3fl oz) for $10, from Walmart ... it works great (although not as well as Obagi) %26amp; it's cheap. FYI - this product is marketed to black women but I'm white and it works great.
3) Start using either a glycolic acid or AHAH acid based oil free moisturizer mixed with some of your fade cream every night. If you can, get a prescription for Renova or Retin-A (Renova causes some people to break out more) and use that with the fade cream every night. If you get the prescription, I recommend getting a presciption for the Obagi fade cream at the same time. Anything with Retin A and Hydroquinone combined will really help the appearance of your skin, even out non ice-pick scars and help reduce those discolorations and darkened red/purple spots from picking...etc.
4) Start doing regular glycolic acid peels. Start out with a low % and work your way up. Do one about once a week if your skin can take it. Visit makeupartistschoice.com for a fantastic selection of peels and educational info. They are the cheapest place I know of to get high quality peels.
If you don't like the idea of glycolic acid use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel at LEAST 3 times a week on an ongoing basis.
Good luck and don't forget this is not a short term fix, this is something you will want to do for several months/years, but it will help if you stick with it.
Free tips on natural homemade methods to acne, blemishes etc...
I struggled with acne for years and I finally found the solution that works for me. We have been fooled, tricked, deceived, and just plain lied to. It's time that someone put a stop to it, and everyone learn the truth!
Those of us who suffer from acne have usually been given 2 choices and neither of them work:
1. Over the counter remedies such as cleansers, creams, ointments, etc. These things have been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.
2. Go see a doctor and or dermatologist. They will generally prescribe prescription drugs which include topicals and or antibiotics. This, too, has been proven over and over again not to work. Why? It does not address the root cause of the problem.
I found a step-by-step program that cured my acne and it has never come back. It is amazing and doesn鈥檛 use any drugs or doctors. The truth is that acne can be cured鈥f we know the secret the doctors and drug companies don鈥檛 want us to know.
There is a great website: http://cure-my-acne.info/3daycure/ that has all the details. I really suggest you check it out and see if it works as well for you as it did for me.
visit a dermatologist. i have/had bad acne too. he put me on some pills and prescription strength creams and washes and it helps. it really does. so go visit one!
AHA, dermabraision,peels... But best is contact a dermatologist before any further actions. Don't try anything by urself though...It might worsen the acne...All the best.