Saturday, December 26, 2009

How do I get rid of my acne scars left over from pimples and zits?

I just got rid of my acne that I had for about a year and a half but now I have all these scars left over, and I was wondering how to get rid of the scars within weeks without paying tons of money.How do I get rid of my acne scars left over from pimples and zits?
Try freederm gel from the chemists: its designed for problems like acne. If there are not many scars then try bio-oil which seems to work after time.How do I get rid of my acne scars left over from pimples and zits?
A few things you can do... Palmers (who make the cocoa butter) have a product called ';Scar Serum'; which is working well on scars i have on my knees and arms. It smells kinda weird but it's working.





Here's a few other things that should help:





Vitamin E oil (internally %26amp; externally)


Evening Primrose oil (int %26amp; ext)


Vitamin C (int %26amp; ext)


Zinc (int %26amp; ext)





I make an oil mix of Rose Hip essential oil (extremely high in vitamin c) Calendula essential oil (for healing) Vitamin E (just pierce a capsule or two) Evening Primrose (pierce capsules again) and a few drops of patchouli and lavender to kill any bacteria.





I tend to have clear skin, but I made this up for a friend who has chronic acne, and her skin cleared up very quickly. When she ran out, the acne returned. She tells me that she felt that the scarring was fading as well.





Good luck with it. The other thing... use a high protection factor sunscreen and wear a broad brimmed hat! Sun on your face won't help!
I also had black marks on my face left from pimples. I visited the US in Feb and went to Krogers and bought myself a cream that cost me only $7.00. It is call Dr.Schmidt whitening cream and it has done wonders. My marks are fading and my skin is smooth. Get yourself one.
you should try bio-oil. its oil that helps fade scars fast, look it up and buy it. Its about $8.00 or so
Lemon juice works so good use twive daily on scars with a cotton ball i got results in 5 days go here for more scar remedies
Hi,


I'm no dermatologist, but I know that Vitamin E is very good for scars. You can probably find a face cream containing it too. If I remember correctly The Body Shop used to do one, and it won't be too pricey either.





Have you seen a dermatologist at all?


I hope you find something that works but remember it will take time and you won't see results over night.





Byee


xx
Directly rub potato slices all over the face, helps to get rid of blemishes and pimple scar.The most basic form of pimple prevention is hygiene and preventive skin care. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
New skin will form with time. I'm sure you're young enought that the scars will be gone in less than a year, just don't do any more damage to your skin.





A way to help move things along just a little quicker:





1/4 cup powerdered oats (stick a half cup of plain oatmeal in a blender and turn it into a very fine powder)


1 squished vitamin E gelcap, just poke a hole in the gelcap and squeeze the contents into the honey mixture (get in any grocery store or drug store)


1 tablespoon honey


1 teaspoon baking soda


enough water to make a paste





Heat up your skin with an almost hot wash cloth.


Rubt the mixture around on your skin, working just a bit harder on the little scars.





Rinse, blot dry. Poke a hole in another vitamin E gelcap and put a little drop of this on every acne scar.





Blot vitamin E on each scar at least once a day.


Use the scrub once or twice a week.





You'll notice a difference immediately.





check out my profile and 360 for more natural stuff
  • alvinarf
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment