Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do I get rid of acne and acne scars?

i have exactly 1 week before the end of my spring break. My face has had an outbreak of zits %26amp; there are scars left from a few. My face looks dry and peeled. Please help me fast! I cry somtimes thinking that im ugly. =[ i could use some good effective advice. im only 15.How do I get rid of acne and acne scars?
Go to professionals who know how to treat acne, i.e. places where you can get facials etc... They will use masks, creams, and safe and effective methods, but sorry if its a little expensive. Don't try to get rid of them by popping(etc.) them yourself because there is a high chance that a scar will be left since you don't know how to do it. Don't eat oily stuff(fried) and try to eat more veggies, like tomatoes and drink lots of water.


Email me if you have any questions! =]How do I get rid of acne and acne scars?
Don't ever mistake yourself for UGLY. No...don't ever...and especially don't cry over it. I have some solutions:


For morning face wash, I use Clean %26amp; Clear's oil-free Continuous Control Acne Wash (it's a foam wash). For night time, I use Clean %26amp; Clear's Continuous Control Acne Cleanser. I strongly suggest both, b/c I use them and it makes my face look better everyday. However, the night time wash may burn a little, but you won't regret it (be careful not to get it in your eyes). If you have acne on your chest or back, consider using what I use: Neutrogena's Body Clear Body Scrub. It was nominated ';Best Performance'; for Allure's Reader's Choice Awards. Hope this helps.
It depends on the type of acne. Talk to a dermatologist. But what worked for me was tanning. 5 minutes in a tanning bed three times a week took care of most of my acne, especially on the back, chest, and shoulders. my dermatologist prescribed differin gel for my face and it worked to.
if you try to press it out, you will leave a scar behind, but here's one way to prevent it.


when you press it out, let some blood come out after it, so it'll clean it from inside, you wont have any scar from it.


the other thing is try scrubbing your face with orange skin or banana skin or apple skin. they usually help your skin, and its stops acne
Ok, go to a store called MERLE NORMAN!!





They have a ';Clarifying Clay Mask';.





It's a bit pricy, but;





IT WORKS!!





One week is just the right amount of time... Just apply it, let it dry, and wash it off. Do this every other day!! (Don't listen to what they say, they say once a week but with your condition you'll need it every other day.)





Your face WILL GET WORSE!





But this is good!





It's pulling all the acne out so IT CAN HEAL FASTER!





Trust me, this thing works wonders!





Good luck, sorry for the long answer and many capital letters. =]
tee tree oil i think helps fade scars..my sisters been using that and her scars are fading..





and sudocrem, shes used that on her face, i thought it would clog her pores but it doesnt it clears her face up quite good..


but some things that work for some people might not work for others so apply it lightly..


if not sudocrem then honey lip balm..another one of my sisters remedies..


and it seems to clear her face up..
Here is a good resource for getting rid of acne, you have to give your name and email, but it is worth it! It helped me loads, I have no acne scars, and as a side effect, my overall health has improved!


http://www.life-changing-products.info/a…
I found this awesome website and you can find more information,about your question,


Take your time to visit ,I hope this helps!








http://acne--skin--care.blogspot.com


http://skin--care--supplies.blogspot.com


http://tinyurl.com/bfwfur
your answer is in the site mentioned in my sources
well u can try some home remedies found in this blog acnedestroyer.blogspot.com and find out more about methods to get rid of acne here http://acnescarsdestroyer.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment