Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What are some good Drugstore products to get rid of my acne scars and blemishes?

I want clear skin.


Do you have any recommendation for acne, scars, and blemish treatments?


- If this helps, yes this is for my face.What are some good Drugstore products to get rid of my acne scars and blemishes?
to rid of acne i use proactive





to rid of scarring and smooth our the skin I suggest mederma. works amazingWhat are some good Drugstore products to get rid of my acne scars and blemishes?
Clearisil Pads are incredible, but sometimes when I have pimple scars I use foundation that isn't too oily or dry and covers these imperfections of mine. Foundation really does the trick, but just remember to keep your face clean as much as possible. Sunscreen helps too.
i use st ives apricot scrub every morning and have a clear face- i used to have alot of problems before i started but it works great for me! and cheap!
i dunno if you can use it on your face, but my mom had a scar from a burn and put coco butter on it and it got rid of her scar totally
well..for one, wash your face.


daily.





and yea, clearasil works great.





but washing your face every day with soap helps keep natural oils in your pores from collecting dirt and ****.
Get a buff puff, it's a course cleaning pad that when used slowly removes the outer layers of skin allowing new skin to replace it.


Any drug store or cosmetic counter.
Well, I use pro-active, and i could notice a difference in the first 3 days! Its amazing how good and fast it works! Thats what i'd reconmend!





*hope this helps, ! :)
Why is the world relying on artificial chemical things that don't really help? Natural is always better.


Sorry if I'm absolutely no help, although I do not care much.
ZENO . expensive but i think it'll work . nvr tried it b4 though . or try MURAD .
Neutrogena mades an acne mark fading peel mask. It smells pretty bad, but with regular use it helps.
You should get vitamine E cream. It really helps alot. Just apply at night before you go to bed.
oxy
clearasel or nazema pads


it is at walgreens and cvs wal-mart
clearasil facial pads they are amazing
i use wal mart brand acne pads and clean and clear continuous control
proactive is the best
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment