Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of makeup should I use to cover acne scars?

I have some acne scars that I want to cover up and I'm looking for some makeup that won't make me break out and that also has good coverage and looks natural. Any suggestions?What kind of makeup should I use to cover acne scars?
Theres a brand called physicians formula made for sensitive or acne prone skin. Proven to not clog pores. If you want to look more natural and not covered up in pound of makeup then try something light like a tinted moisturizer and then concealer on the specific spots of scars/acne. Thats what I do. Also, make sure you moisturize. It makes foundation go on much smother and look more natural. Just get oil free. I have acne and it makes applying makeup a huge pain. So good luck in finding what works best for you!What kind of makeup should I use to cover acne scars?
Maybelline's Pure makeup has a great stick concealer that helps to treat pimples as well as providing great coverage!


Won't irritate your skin or look fake =]
tips for makeup and also to cure acne is in www.jmbeautytips.com

No comments:

Post a Comment