Saturday, December 26, 2009

What kind of cream does a Dermatologist recommend for acne scars?

I just have a few scars but it bothers me. I wanted to get a laser treatment but they told me that it isnt a big deal and that in time it will fade away. So now I want to know if there is a cream that Dermatologist recommend to use on acne scars?What kind of cream does a Dermatologist recommend for acne scars?
Ice cream!What kind of cream does a Dermatologist recommend for acne scars?
I don't know of any creams prescribed by dermatologists to reduce acne scars. A visit to a dermatologist for dermabrasion treatment will eliminate or reduce acne scars.





Dermabrasion:


This is thought to be the most effective treatment for acne scars. Under local anesthetic, a high-speed brush or fraise used to remove surface skin and alter the contour of scars. Superficial scars may be removed altogether, and deeper scars may be reduced in depth.
You can find really useful information on





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





The zenmed kit they recommend on their actualy worked for me. After wasting a lot of money on products from department stores it was great I found that kit.
omg I also want to know this! I've researched around and I couldn't really find a CREAM. there are treatments though. like laser, but supposedly they don't COMPLETELY take away the dents :(
  • benefit
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment