Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What should i do i have acne scars but i dont know how they will come out any tips on how to remove acne scars?

Can you plzz help me i have acne and i don't really know if my acne scars are going to stay for ever on my face any home recipes for acne scars or any suggestions? please give me tips on how i can remove my acne scars. Again i would appreciate if you had home recipes to remove acne scars too..





Thankxx =DWhat should i do i have acne scars but i dont know how they will come out any tips on how to remove acne scars?
for acne..well this sounds strange but actually nothing worked..nothing !! i tried all the proactiv,and clear and clear,neutrogena,clearasil..all and more..inc all the natural stuff with lavender,rosemary,camomile,lemen,oats,av鈥?honey..


NOTHING..


and then i started washing my face with a shampoo bcoz my cleanser run out..


and its called vosene and helps !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its a medicated shampoo and my hair does not falll out after it too ! it smells a little medicated so just wash ur hair with a conditioner later on and waaa laa..perfect skin and hair:)


trust me !


it took me over a week and my skin is acne free..


for the scars all u can do is bio oil...my scars are terrible but u need to get rid of acne 100% otherwise it will worsen the acne..


it can be bought at any pharmacy or a good drug store..dont give up if u cant find it at the first one..


and it is a little expensive..well for me anyway..around 拢10 for a bottle..but it really works for many and i will try it actually i am starting tonight !





EDIT:ohhh.. i forgot the mention that cucumber moisturizer is good and cheap..and i use it and ppl always say i look fresh..and my face sometimes can be smelt of nice soft cucumber :)


its nice and ppl know it :PWhat should i do i have acne scars but i dont know how they will come out any tips on how to remove acne scars?
i recently tried this product called mederma it's generally to heal scars and you can use it on acne scars too, i've used it for a week so far and i can seriously the redness disappear after 2 -3 days and the rest is slowly fading.


I hope this helped.





here's the site to the official site:


http://www.mederma.com/





you can buy them at most drugstores i believe


or you can try online





i bought mine here:


http://www.dermatologistrx.com/





it's almost $20, for a 20g tube.


on the label it says it can last up to 3 months.


but i think it's worth it.
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment