Wednesday, December 30, 2009

How do you get rid of icepick acne scars?

I have noticed ice picks forming from acne on my face. I am actualy not sure if they are ice picks or just huge pores. Does madurma get rid of ice pick scars? Also are their any ways in which I can get rid of these scars or just minimize pores without any chemical peels or lasers since I am only a teenagersHow do you get rid of icepick acne scars?
Go to a Derm. they can help you but since your still a teenager they will probably not do a peel..... I did not get those till I was older but one of my teens has them.





The Dermatologist will have you moisturize your skin etc...





Good luck, they call them pock mark or as you describe ice pick





Punch Excision





Ice pick acne scars have hard, irregular jagged borders and often the depth is irregular as well. Simple excision of these scars with a sutured closure allows the dermatologist to bring the dermis back together, get rid of the ragged margins and close the area with a fine, uniform line.





The tiny linear scar may be allowed to fade on its own or the procedure may be performed before a more generalized resurfacing is performed such as dermabrasion, microdermabrasion, chemical peel or laser resurfacing.How do you get rid of icepick acne scars?
You may want to start using a deep pore cleanser and mask to clean out your clogged pores. Read this: http://www.americanchronicle.com/article鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment