Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What can I do to make acne scars less visible?

I regret myself touching my acne when I had breakouts. Now I don't have acne but it is left with scars. When I look myself in the mirror I hardly see the scars but when I see pictures of myself it looks HIDEOUS!! So with you help what can I do to make the acne scars


less visible?





Anything I should do besides laser surgery or anything else expense that's over $50? Any reccommad over the counter acne scars ointments, recipe such as (lemon) or anything related?What can I do to make acne scars less visible?
Your body needs plenty of vitamin C to b able to fight against acne. Drinking fresh orange juice regularly will progressively fade away acne scars. Vitamin C contributes in the restoration of damaged skin. To be frank, I personally do not like orange but I consume it to keep my skin healthy! Anyways, you may drink any fresh fruit's juice rich in vitamin C.What can I do to make acne scars less visible?
I'm currently using Tazorac cream to treat my acne. It helps with the removal of acne scars but really just the flat ones that are discolored, not the 'ice pick' scars that are more serious. It's a retinoid cream that speeds up cell growth so your skin flakes and peels off faster. The new skin underneath is smoother and scars are lightened. It's not cheap, over $100 per tube but my insurance covered it for some reason.





Another idea is micro dermabrasion. I believe I paid about $50 for ONE treatment at a local spa. My skin looked slightly better afterward but it didn't do much for the deeper scars. They offered a package deal of about 10 treatments for about $300 that I'm sure would have helped a bit more but I couldn't afford it.





They sell home micro dermabrasion kits. Never tried it but maybe you should look into it.
At this point treatments under $50 will give you very minimal results. Your going to have to try something more advanced. First I would recommend Microdermabrasion treatments. You can buy treatment packages from your dermatologist or local medi spa. If you don't achieve the results that you want from that, then you can try a peel or laser.





I hope every thing works out for you. Good luck! :)
Well, my sister has the same problem and she still suffers from acne, here doctor gave her a medication that I believe exfoliates the skin or something along those lines to help remove the scars. You could try asking a doctor, or asking around, but I don't know of any natural methods.
sorry about your problem,acne scars are very hard to remove,and most of its removal techniques are quite expensive.


there are natural products that are much affordable less than $40,and its possible to cure your problem in less than a week...


you can even get some free tips on how to avoid your acne scars in future...find out more here at http://www.myacnefreein3days.info
pply tea tree oil to the area several times each day. Some research indicates that tea tree oil is just as effective as benzoyl peroxide, the number one over-the-counter acne treatment.
Prepare a mixture of honey with lemon, almond oil and milk and apply on the affected area. This will help you to get rid of acne scars. Log on to http://tipsfromruby-acne.blogspot.com/ for a few home made tips to heal acne .
I have found bio-oil to be VERY helpful, and it started helping pretty quickly too:


http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j鈥?/a>
I find that topical zinc is helpful in alleviating acne scars.

No comments:

Post a Comment