Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What can I use to get rid of acne scars?

I still have acne but my acne scars are already worse then the acne. I am 14 years old, African American with skin a little bit lighter then my avatar. I have heard of Mederma but I heard it only works for fair skinned people. I heard that Bio-Oil works but takes years to work. I've tried Pro-Active and it sucked for acne and scars. I'm using this stuff called Biore for my acne and it's not really working. What can I use to get my scars a lot lighter or gone by August 20th? (School Starts) My scars are black and they are covering my whole forehead with my real skin color mixed in.What can I use to get rid of acne scars?
Sure, there are several different procedures available for this condition. However you need to wait, until your acne is under control. In the meantime do not pop them, doing that will only leave a hole in your skin. Allow your body to fight off the bacteria naturally. Wash your hands and face several times throughout the day, with an Anti-Bacterial soap, and once a day with a scrub pad, be sure not to overscrub. Most of the bacteria comes from touching your face. Also, eat less fried and greasy foods, more vegetables. I hope this was helpful for you.What can I use to get rid of acne scars?
The first thing you have to do is use sunscreen. Scars get darker when they're exposed to sunlight. To get rid of scars, I would recommend microderabrassion treatment for people with darker skin. There are home treatments which are pretty cheap and effective.
Read this article on RetinA.





http://mpoweryourself.com/acne/Retin-A_F鈥?/a>
Water is great for your skin; drink 64 oz. a day. It's helped with my mild acne problem. Not sure about the scars though. I had a couple scars and I used an Aveeno cleansing bar and they're barely noticeable if not completely gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment