Saturday, December 26, 2009

What treatments are there to get rid of acne scars ?

I am a 18 yr old male teen %26amp; have acne since i was 14. I realized today that i really do have acne scars - there is a cluster of red acne which leaves me red/brown marks, and i've had these for nearly 8 months. I wash my face 2 times a day, but no use. What proven treatments are there to solve this ? I am going to the doctors tomorrow to see what can be done....


Do you have past experiences that can be of use to me ? When did your acne vanish, do you have scars ?What treatments are there to get rid of acne scars ?
I acne problems beginning when I was 14. I had acne on my back that was embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, Oxycerin, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with so-so results. I ended up calling a dermatologist. After 4 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I suggest you try calling a dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.comWhat treatments are there to get rid of acne scars ?
Mine did! Depending how serious the acne, and how long you go through life with it, mine lasted until I had my first child. I did have an acid peel done .. most painful, slight result. But then this happened a good many many years. Nowadays, they'll have better technique..good thing you are seeing a doctor. He'll give the best advise. Good luck!
for acne,fair complexion,tanning,sunburn,marks,


spots,make up tips,hair issues n other skin n hair problems


u can refer to dis website


http://skincaretipps699.notlong.com


it has got so many tips n free beauty samples


for curing acne and all your skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment