Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best base (containing silicon?) to cover up acne scars for under make up?

I wear mineral make up, and have acne scars. The coverage from the make up itself is great, however, without a base the holes from the scars are much more visible. Now I use MAC prep+prime which contains some silicon I believe, however the scars are still visible. Does anyone know a great base that really fills up scars? Preferably containing silicon as I know that works on me. Thanks a bunch!What is the best base (containing silicon?) to cover up acne scars for under make up?
my cousin has the same problem but i don't know if hers is silicon but she uses cover girl cover up she got it at walmart and it comes in a little black case i dont know your skin color but she uses ivroy or 595

No comments:

Post a Comment