Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is the best home remedie to get rid of acne scars?

Hi Dannie





Here are a few testimonials on how to heal the issue.





EUCALYPTUS OIL


11/24/2007: Vinny (highbury21@gmail.com) from Atlanta, GA writes: ';A quick, cheap, %26amp; healthy way to prevent and heal acne (even blackheads) is to use Eucalyptus Aromatherapy Oil. A big bottle is about $8-9 and can be found at GNC. Make sure you dilute it with water as it is very potent like other oils. You should have very good success with this and should notice HUGE differences within a day.';





APPLE CIDER Vinegar AND ALOE VERA FOR ACNE


10/04/2007: Martha from Lawrenceville, GA writes: ';I've always had trouble with acne -- I could never get my skin completely under control. ACV helped -- taking it internally -- but I still broke out in a monthly cycle. I started using aloe vera gel on my face a few weeks ago, and my skin has cleared up dramatically. I've not had one breakout, and my skin is getting to be so pretty! I just use a generic aloe vera gel that I picked up in WalMart.';











COCONUT OIL AND ALOE VERA FOR ACNE


10/03/2007: Jennifer from Kirkland, Washington writes: ';I have been using a mixture of coconut oil and aloe vera gel (4:1 ratio) on my face for my acne for only 2 weeks and it has almost completely cleared it up. I have had moderate to severe acne since I was 13 (I am now 37), and have tried everything under the sun to diminish it. Some things have helped more than others, but this is the first time my skin has felt so good and looked so good in almost 25 years











Best of health to youWhat is the best home remedie to get rid of acne scars?
you should see a dermatologist. however i heard that onion juice can help tremendously.What is the best home remedie to get rid of acne scars?
go to a dermatologist and see what they have to say. they gave me this cream that has no brand name so i cant really say what it is but it is right from a lab it it works real well.

No comments:

Post a Comment